I'm lucky enough to have a very limited edition numbered and signed run of my "Super-8" silkscreen poster included in the Printclub London show in Brick Lane at the moment. Details can be found here.























My "Super-8" 2 colour silkscreen print is A2 size (23.5" x 16.5") and is priced at:
- £35 unframed
- £70 framed in Black Wood Frame with mount
- Hand numbered and signed
- Limited edition of only 10 ever made of this design

To buy contact me at flyingmachines@hotmail.com




UNIVERSAL RECORDS COMMISSION
Here are the completed photos of my commission for Universal Records digital department, two huge walls, 4 meters wide by a meter tall, one of them glass paneled, one of them cupboards. Big thanks to the guys at Signs Express Harrow for producing the vinyl.












































MICACHU & THE SHAPES - EXCLUSIVE SCREENPRINTED 7"
A serious labour of love, but made all worthwhile by the bands big shout out to me at Pure Groove's instore, they where visibly over the moon with it! Available only from the website www.puregroove.co.uk
















Screenprinted 'disco bags', fun.















2100 pulls and your done!!



FANFARLO 'RESERVOIR' - LIMITED EDITION BOXSET ALBUM FOR ROUGH TRADE
Here are some lovely photos by Ben Ward of the boxset release I Art Directed and co-designed with Sarah Hopper at Bestest. This sold out within a day and was available exclusively through Rough Trade.

















I've just completed work on this exclusive limited edition of only 50 ever made prints for Noah And The Whale for Pure Groove's instore. All are signed by the and available from the website www.puregroove.co.uk




















They may have sold out now though, the instore was amazing!


I'm half way through my double wall graphic commission for Universal Records digital department, 2 huge walls, 4 meters wide by a meter tall, one of them glass paneled, this is for the wall, Universal are selecting which artists they want in the designs (I wanted Beck and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs!)












I am delighted to anounce my involvement in the amazing Nobrow Issue 1: Gods & Monsters. Printed in two spot colours in a limited edition of 3000 numbered copies giving a high quality platform to artists and illustrators both new and established. The diverse contributors were hand picked for their unique styles and all were invited to generate work based on the theme. Some are up and coming, others are plucked from unexpected places, all are talented.

A date for your diaries!

To celebrate the release of their first publication ‘Gods and Monsters’ the amazing team over at Nobrow will be exhibiting all the work from the edition in which I am featured in large scale format at Bar and exhibition space; DreamBagsJaguarShoes.

















Nobrow front cover (please click to go to their website)













my submission (please click to enlarge)

Private View: Thursday 14th May, 2009
Exhibition: 15th May – 28th June 2009

DreamBagsJaguarShoes,
32 Kingsland Road,
E2.


MUTATE BRITAIN!!
I've just had the pleasure of exhibiting one of my prints in the one of the best free exhibition of 2008, Mutate Britain on Curtain Road. My burgundy church print was lucky enough to be displayed side by side with everyone from Shepard Fairey, Joe Rush (Mutoid Waste Co.) and Pure Evil, to Airside and Insa, the latter of whom I had the honour of hand-printing an EXCEEDINGLY exclusive peice of work for, thats probably going on eBay for big bucks now!

There are 20 editions of my 3 colour print left to be snapped up so get in touch if you want one. £35 + p&p (unframed) £75 + p&p (framed) 500mm x 707mm (B2 size)


my church print...